Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

I said Michael was coming home today, but he hasn't shown up just yet. He has to be at work tomorrow so I imagine he'll be here eventually. I got the kids to bed pretty easily tonight like last night. But after an hour of being in there, Leslie comes and finds me and informs me that Charlotte has just removed her diaper. So that made the evening interesting. I ended up not going to sleep until after 12:30am. When I went to bed, I just knew that I would be waking up in the next hour with Sophie, but to my surprise, I didn't get woken up until 6am. That means she slept from 9pm-6am. Amazing! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a repeat! I can hear Charlotte all the way down here already though. But she doesn't sound mad, just loud. I don't know what I did different last night with the kids than I do other nights. One sleeps good and the other stays up half the night.

Today's gourmet meals were:
*bowl of maple brown sugar shredded wheat with milk
*grapes
*the best grilled cheese sandwhich ever on sourdough bread
*baked chicken with a small salad and some chicken flavored noodles
*2 bottles of water-i'm really trying to work on drinking more water...I just hate water though
*and i'm about to go eat some graham crackers with peanut butter while I watch Desperate Housewives

No comments: