Saturday, January 10, 2009

Go Me!

I want to start off today by thanking Cari for suggesting that I try some Special K cereal. I got the cinnamon pecan flavor and ate a bowl tonight and it was so good!! I was expecting it to be a little mushy, but not at all! And since the store had a good sale on special k, I bought some of the yogurt and fruit kind too. I'm sure it will be just as delicious. Earlier today, my mom, Sophie and I went to my aunt's birthday party in houston. It was a surprise party and she was very surprised to see everybody. We had a lot of fun and ate some great fajitas. I did good and only had about 5 chips and ate the chicken instead of the beef. Sophie even packed away some of the beans and rice.
*light strawberry banana yogurt
*1/2 banana
*3 flour tortillas with chicken and guacamole and salsa
*5 tortilla chips
*about 3 bottles of water
*bowl of special k cinnamon pecan cereal with 2% milk
*a few triscuts with guacamole

and I got on the treadmill for 30 mins today, did 20 situps and 5 pushups. I think today was a great day all around.

1 comment:

cari allen said...

Sounds like a great day! I loved the Special K stuff too! They have bars also. Thought of two other things. Smart Balance spread, for butter, and their cooking oil too. Also, try Vanilla light soy milk, if you don't like skim. Very yummy! They have chocolate too. Give it a try, don't be scared!