Saturday, January 24, 2009

I feel better!

I slept from 9:40 last night until 6am today. That's exactly what I needed. I got up and did 20 mins on the treadmill, 24 situps and some leg stuff. I would have done longer on the treadmill, but Sophie was in the room with me and she was getting a little too close to the treadmill. She's not afraid of it at all. Charlotte likes to get on it and stomp. We have to keep it unplugged because she is just tall enough to reach the on button. And on this one, what ever speed it is stopped at, that's what it starts at. Also, when you are going to turn it off, you have to put your feet out the side of the belt because it stops on a dime, there is no gentle slowing. I think I might go out and hit some garage sales this morning. Sophie is the only one awake at the moment, so she'll be easy to take along. All of a sudden, i'm hungry! I'm going to go eat my delicious special k cereal!

No comments: