Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ladies Night!

I had a great saturday! Leslie and I went to the movies to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop. It was hilarious! And tonight, Michael went to see one of his favorite local bands play at a place in Humble. The band is Carolyn Wonderland and the Imperial Monkeys. She sings mostly folk/bluesy music. I went with him a few years ago to see her and really enjoyed it. Her band was even on an episode of Austin City Limits a few weeks ago. Since it's just us girls tonight, we got the little ones to bed and then Leslie and I had fun with nail polish. I now have a nice shade of glittery dark pink on my nails and it looks pretty neat.
I was pretty good with my eating today. I had:
*bowl of fruit and yogurt special k and silk milk(I put some silk in leslie's cereal today and she didn't even know the difference)
*2 bottles of water
*2 cups of coffee with the usual extras
*grilled chicken sandwich on special wheat bread
*small pork chop
*med size helping of lasagna hamburger helper
*small piece of sugar free angel food cake
*kellogs fiber plus bar
*1/2 of charlotte's corn dog ( i can't seem to get her to eat a whole one lately)

Almost time for saturday night live! tonight is a rerun, but next week Steve Martin is hosting...it's usually pretty fun when he's around!

No comments: