Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm a rock star.

I'm gonna start off with my food for today while it's still fresh in my mind:

*bowl of yummy special k chocolate delight cereal and 2% milk
*1 piece of wheat bread toast with sugar free strawberry fig jam on it
*2 bottles of water
*3 cups of coffee with splenda and lots of cream
*can of zesty gumbo healthy choice soup with extra chicken added to it
*air popped popcorn..a few handfuls
*small diet drpepper
*2 small grilled chicken wraps with chipotle bbq sauce and flour tortillas
*5 strawberries with splenda and a little bit of lite cool whip

I think that's all. It seems like a lot today. I think my favorite thing today was the strawberries I just had. They were on sale at Kroger this week and they were huge! I cut them up and put them in a ziploc with a packet of splenda. Then I shook it up and added it to some cool whip. It was wonderfully sweet tasting. I have a great timesaver trick that I use to cut the strawberries. I learned this during my two weeks at the Cheesecake Factory. If you take a boiled egg slicer and place the strawberry in it and just press it down, it makes perfectly straight slices. It might be a mushroom slicer, i'm not sure. But it works! Leslie was amazed by this and decided to cut all of the strawberries for me after that. We went to McDonald's for dinner tonight. I was good and had the little wraps with grilled chicken. They were very good and a tiny bit too spicy. Charlotte hasn't been to the playground there since she was little bitty and had a blast there tonight. She made it all the way to the top and just crawled around in a loop for a while. I think she was scared to come down the steps so Leslie eventually had to go up and get her. There hasn't been anymore jumping out of the crib since the other day and I'm thankful for that. We will be getting bunk beds in Leslie's room in about a week and I am thinking about letting Charlotte sleep on the bottom bunk. We'll need to go out and buy some of the rails for the sides so she doesn't roll out in the middle of the night. We are getting the bunk beds that are in my friend's son's room. His birthday is this week and he's getting a bigger bed that won't fit in the bunk beds. Ok, I got distracted and lost my train of thought on this.....but guess what! I registered to take the qualifying test for Jeopardy online later this month. I'm very good at it when I watch it, but when i'm on the spot I'm not sure if I could live up to my at home game. The only bad thing about Jeopardy now is that it got bumped from its afternoon time slot and now it comes on at 11:30pm. I know I am fast asleep by that time usually. Who watches it? I should start taping it to practice some more. If anyone wants to register for the test, I think the deadline is Jan 25 or sometime near that date. I have to go get some sleep. Tomorrow i'm going with Leslie's girl scout troop on a trip to the state park. I think that will be my exercise for the day! Oh yeah, I got on the treadmill for 30 mins(really 35 mins, after the first 5 mins the phone rang and i didn't get back on until 20 mins later) and I did 35 sit ups, 6 pushups and some leg lifts. Go me!

No comments: