Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello

I'm a slacker! I meant to update last night but just didn't make it in here to do it. We had a good visit with Walter and Anne when they came to pick up the girls and I just plum forgot about this. Charlotte was all excited to be leaving with them, so I hope she is still excited when she wakes up this morning and realizes mom and dad are nowhere to be found.
Here's all the yummy stuff I had yesterday:

*bowl of maple brown sugar shredded wheat with 2% milk ( I finally got around to getting something other than the whole milk)
*2 grilled chicken wraps with salsa and fat free wheat tortillas
*handful of pretzels
*small apple
*grill chicken salad with romaine and spinach, salsa and some guacamole
*2 bottles of water

Today I'm going to a family birthday party at a mexican restaurant, so i'm a little worried about what I will find to eat there, but my mom is going too so I we'll be able to keep each other in line.

No comments: