Saturday, January 3, 2009

I miss him!

Michael will be back tomorrow! The kids and I have been having a good time these past few days. Normally I would be pulling my hair out by now since I haven't left the house since Thursday and it's been all kids all the time. But I have been in a very zen place and I'm even getting a chance to do some housework. I'm not sure what has come over me. The only thing that I wish I could fix would be sleeping most of the nights in the recliner holding the baby. I get up with her and fall asleep out there. It's hard to put her back in her crib because she is so used to sleeping on me now. But other than that, I have had a good weekend so far. Tomorrow I will finally take down the christmas tree. It is so much fun to put it up every year, but taking it down is something that I put off each time. I think I left it up until mid january one year. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that. This year I finally got smart and got one of those tree removal bags so that I don't end up with the needles all over the house.
Well here's my food list for today:

*1 1/2 slices of french toast with sugar free syrup
*2 bottles of water
*lg grilled chicken salad with lite italian dressing
*tuna fish with tbsp of mayo and some pickles
*peanut sweet and salty bar
*some grapes

I'm sure I ate more, but nothing else comes to mind at the moment. That doesn't look like much at all. I was just so busy with laundry and having fun with the kids that eating wasn't a priority today. I have a little bit more cleaning to do before I head to bed and hopefully I'll sleep more in the bed than in the recliner!

No comments: