Thursday, January 15, 2009

Free Day!

I was up a little late last night and did some procrastinating and skipped my daily typing session. My main reason for being out last night and it wasn't that late, but I signed up to be a mystery shopper and one of my assignments was to go to the Wendy's that is part of a truck stop and buy two separate meals and check out the cleanliness of the place. And then this morning I had to go back to the same place but stay in the gas station part and have coffee. Each time you go you have to stay for at least 20 mins so you can observe everything properly. So, as Cari suggested, I have designated yesterday and today as my free days. And I have decided on free days, I'm not going to log my food or weigh myself. Tomorrow morning i'm back to the treadmill and situps. I'm actually going to try not to weigh myself for at least a week. That way hopefully i'll see a little more progress at a time. I had a diet coke with my food last night and that was the first soda I have had in at least a week. I haven't even missed it. When I ran out, I just didn't buy anymore and I keep the fridge stocked with water. I bought some more Special K last night. I have decided that the chocolate delight flavor is now my favorite. It's got just enough good stuff in it to make me feel like i'm eating something sugary and bad for me.
The weather today was so perfect. Chilly enough to bundle the kids up a little but nice enough to go outside and play. I took the little ones out today and put them on the swings and they loved it. Sophie thinks is the greatest thing in the world and I had to pry Charlotte off of her swing when it was time to go back inside. Today was much better in the nap department. Charlotte was a little more willing to go to bed, but I still put a big bean bag chair on the floor next to her bed. And I got them to take a nap at the same time. That is the key to making my day a lot more productive sometimes.
I am starting to nod off...better go get my beauty sleep!

No comments: