Thursday, May 3, 2012

Not too shabby!

Turns out exercise isn't as awful as I think it is. I made it back to the gym yesterday and I plan on going again this evening. I find that the reason I don't look forward to exercise is that I get bored easily and if I don't have something to watch or read while walking or running, I tend to not do it as long. Thanks to Hulu on my phone, I can watch just about any tv show ever made and that seems to help. I am one those easily distracted people. I can see something shiny and completely forget what I was doing right before that.

This has been a fun and busy week for me. On tuesday, Michael and I went to see Roger Waters from Pink Floyd. He was playing in Houston at the toyota center. They did the whole Wall album. It was a great show! I haven't heard a lot of those songs since I was younger. My parents have always been big fans of them. I can remember when I was a kid, going to see the laser pink floyd show in the planetarium at the science museum in Houston. Michael and I have gone to see it a couple of times also. I know my dad would have loved to have been there. Hopefully he had a good view of the show from heaven.

Tomorrow night I get to go watch my absolute favorite band, Bowling For Soup. They are playing at Fitzgerald's in Houston. I have seen them 5 times! They have never dissapointed!

No comments: