Monday, April 30, 2012

Blah....

Yesterday was the day to officially register for the biggest loser contest at the gym. They did a couple little breathing tests that are supposed to tell me body's age vs. my actual age. I didn't do as bad on that as I thought. My real age is 34.4 and my body age is 39.7. Then came time to get on the scale. My starting weight is 327. The contest is over at the end of June, so I have a couple of months to make that number a bit smaller. I stayed there for about an hour for my first work out. I forgot how much I dislike exercise. I hear people all the time saying they had such a good work out. Boooo. To me a good work out is one that doesn't happen. I do not like to sweat and I do that very easily. I am going back to the gym today at some point. I had planned to go after work, but I had zero motivation. I was already hot and sweaty and just couldn't convince myself to go do it some more. But now that I have had time to cool off a little, I think I can be persuaded to go. I am having one of those afternoons where I can't seem to do much right. Tomorrow I will have a peppier attitude! 

1 comment:

Texas Girl said...

I know exercise is not the first thing we want to do but at least you are doing it and I say kudos to you. In awhile you will enjoy it more. I say that and I just started too and it is hard. Every time I do something I just say I can do one more. Susie you can do it!! I know you can!!