Monday, December 29, 2008

zoo day!

Ok....today was a long day, but a fun one! I love going to the zoo and I love watching my kids get excited about seeing their favorite animals. Charlotte liked seeing the really big kitty, Leslie thought the white alligator was pretty neat, and Sophie liked watching us on the carousel. I ate more than I should have, but I did a lot of walking today so I think it might have made up for it.

*2 peanut sweet and salty bars
*2 diet pepsi
*2 glasses of sunny d
*ham/cheese/mayo sandwich on white bread
*handful of goldfish crackers
*about a dozen little vanilla cookies
*a yummy 6 inch meatball sub
*small bag of pretzels


that really doesn't seem like a whole lot when I look at it, but i'm full!
oh yeah, last night I need to add that I ate the last bit of some incredibly good chicken salad that my mom made for me. I don't know how much I weigh because the scale refuses to tell me so I don't have a starting point in that area to compare to later on, but i'll be able to tell by how my clothes fit if anything is working.

No comments: