Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 3

I'm about to fall asleep, but I need to make my list. I can't get lazy on the third day!
and I need to add to last night: a slice of carrot cake that was a leftover from the family christmas party. It was soooo good...and it's got carrots in it! Doesn't that make it a little healthy? ;)

*2 texas shaped waffles with sugar free syrup
*2 glasses of milk
*lg grilled chicken salad with spinach and light italian dressing
*6 fish sticks with tartar sauce
*lg side of green beans
*half size corn on cob
*2 bottles of water
*glass of sunny d
*strawberry and light cool whip parfait-that was so good! the kids didn't seem to think so though

didn't do any exercise today but i did well with the food. I didn't feel the need to snack all day and when I got something for Leslie at Sonic, I didn't get anything for myself. That right there is a major accomplishment!

No comments: