Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Best Place In Town To Drop Your Pants....

is what is on the sign at a local dry cleaners. They come up with some great stuff, but this was one of the best!
I'm currently waiting for some software to download and thought I would jot something down on here. I'm having some issues with my Zune. I have had it for almost two years and it seems to have only worked for the first 6 months. I'm updating the software now to see if that will have any affect on it. But after I give up on it tonight, which will be in about 30 mins, then it's time to watch Desperate Housewives!! I am not as impressed by this season so far since they made it advance 5 years in the future, but maybe it will grow on me. I haven't had a whole lot of time to watch normal tv since school started. I'm pretty well kept up on Sesame Street and ICarly though. If it weren't for DVRs I would never catch any shows. I am a huge fan of Saturday Night Live. I have really been trying to keep up with politics better this time around and shows like that help make it a little more enjoyable to watch. And they explain some of the issues in more common folk terms so that I can understand what the heck is going on! I am also a big reality tv junkie! How did I make it through the summer without Dr. 90210 and Girls Next Door? And who can forget all the shows on TLC that make me glad I only have 3 children and that none of them are identical!!
This is my favorite time of year....I love halloween and how the weather starts to get perfect so that I don't melt when I go outside. This week we will probably be going to take our yearly pictures in the pumpkin patch at one of the churches in town. The kids all ended up with some sort of shirt that has a black cat on it so that will be their theme this year. Sophie's costume will be a black cat, Charlotte is going to be Pebbles, and Leslie is undecided at the moment.
It just finished downloading....i'm going to see if I will be pulling my hair out again or cheering!!

No comments: