Saturday, September 20, 2008

Here it is.

Well the storm has come and gone and left us with no power for about 5 days. I am very grateful to my friend, Geannie, who let me and the girls come stay with her since her power came back on saturday evening. It was a little tight with a total of 6 kids and three adults in the same house, but it all worked out. My husband stayed and toughed it out here with his friend from Beaumont. My heart goes out to the families that are still waiting for power and water at their homes. Leslie is anxious to get back to school and hopefully they will go back on monday. I would write more on here and more often, but by the time I get to sit down at the end of the day, I just feel exhausted though I really couldn't tell you anything significant that I have done today. But I do have a rather clean house and some of my fall/halloween decorations up now, so I guess I was a little productive. I'll try to be more interesting next time.

No comments: