Thursday, November 6, 2008

November is finally here!

October and November are my favorite months out of the year. I think the weather plays a big part in this. Today really looks like November outside. I noticed how the leaves are actually turning color before christmas this year! And the tiny cold front came through and it feels perfect out there. I would take the kids for a walk but not sure if it's going to rain anymore.
Tomorrow i'm doing something absolutely great! At least I think it is. My husband thinks i'm a little looney for doing it. I'm going to go be in the audience for the Great Day Houston show. I am excited about doing this because somebody from one of my favorite tv shows is going to be on there. It is Dr. Rey from Dr. 90210. I don't know why I love that show, but he is a hoot on there! I can't wait to see him in person. He is somebody that I would never come across in everyday life because A: I don't live in Beverly Hills and B: I won't be getting any kind of plastic surgery anytime soon. Also Joan Lunden is going to be on the show. I think she used to be on Good Morning America, but i'm not sure. I'm more of a Today Show person. I have to get my Matt Lauer fix at least a couple of times a week.
Well i'm off to go do some exciting housecleaning that is overdue! If I call it exciting, then it will be! The dishes got put at the bottom of the list due to the enormous spider I found in the sink yesterday! Wish me luck!

No comments: