Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I accomplished something!

I wanted to start this blog on a positive note by announcing that I have finally finished painting my bathroom. And when i say finished, I really mean almost finished. I just need to paint the trim. But that I can do later and it's not that noticeable at the moment anyway. The bathroom is a lovely blue and one day will have pure white trim. And I finally got to put up my chrome fixtures that have been living under the sink also. I am quite proud of myself for this. I didn't do it all by myself though, Leslie helped. I'm not a big fan of having to stand on the counter to paint up high, but she was more than willing to do this.

I'm new at this blog thing, so forgive me if I seem a little scatterbrained with my thoughts at first. I'll learn to organize them a little better eventually.

No comments: